technology

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello world

I have to recognize keeping a blog updated will be a very important effort for me. I hate writting, and I have a ton of things on my to do list. However, I thing spreading the word (or evagelizing, using an out of favor word) is an important task.
I hope I can use this space to share my thoughts with you and, most importantly, be able to get your feedback firsthand. Please, feel free to comment my posts.
Anyway, here we go. Let's see what happens...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Josep, congratulations on starting a company blog - I can confirm that it's a chore at times, but it's also a great way to meet and keep in touch with users, partners and other people in the industry - and to spark debate about the benefits of open source ERP. Best of luck with it!

Fiona